There are many ebook writers in the web but what makes one stand out over the others?
- Keep your readers intersted. Use anecdotes, testimonials, little stories, photos, graphs, advice, and tips will keep the reader turning the pages.
- Use a casual, conversational tone instead of a formal one.
- Practice makes perfect. This applies to writing also. Make a schedule to write at least a page a day. Read books and magazines about the process of writing, and jot down tips that jump out at you.
- Give your reader’s eye a break. You can do this by utilizing white space or what is also known as negative space.
- Use lists, both bulleted and numbered making your information easier to absorb.
- Decide on an easy to read design like a font style and size that’s easy on the eyes and using at least one and a half spacing.
- Do a spelling and grammar check on your ebook.
- Last of all, create an index and a bibliography.